At Emali we provide fun, interesting and challenging learning opportunities for students through a structured Student Placement Program.
Our program will provide you with hands on work experience that is essential to prepare you for the early learning workforce
We have a thorough understanding of what support and learning students require, and have helped many people reach their career goals. As a student at an Emali Early Learning Centre you will:
- observe Educators and Teachers already working in the early childhood industry
- experience what it is like to work in an early childhood setting
- be provided with the opportunity to learn from tasks such as setting up activities, preparing children for meal times, and day to day general centre duties
- be considered as part of the team – you will be supported and mentored by fellow team members
- build your professional network
We aim to provide a learning experience that ensures our placement students graduate from their study confident, competent and career-ready.
If you would like to enquiry about a Student Placement with Emali Early Learning, please complete the form below.