Do you want help with this pregnancy and “Mum” stuff?
Are you worried about problems as bubs just keeps getting bigger?
Would you like honest advice from local experts who really care?
Back In Motion Health Group Brighton and She’s My Baby are presenting
A Maternity Education Seminar - an evening designed to provide real practical advice to help Mums-to-be keep good health, look great and cope with the day to day realities of family life.
The evening will discuss topics such as
- What exactly is the pelvic floor?
- What clothes do I really need?
- Can tummy separation be helped?
- How do I lose baby weight?
- What exercise should I be doing and not be doing?
- How do I look good and feel good during pregnancy?
- What can I do about back and neck pain?
- What can help with morning sickness?
- What support garments can help?
The evening will give you the opportunity to ask questions to both physiotherapists and maternity wear experts so call now as these sessions fill up quickly.
Where: Back In Motion Brighton, 524 Brighton Road, Brighton.
When: 7pm Wednesday 11th May. Bookings essential as numbers limited
Cost $10 donation to Mercy May for Women Australia (mercyships.org.au) Refreshments included.
Call now and reserve your seat, 8296 1755