Join Our Team
At Emali we are community of people who are motivated and driven by their desire to help children grow. We are a tight-knit and supportive family and are always looking for great people to join our Emali family.
At each of our centres we have a team of a Director, Assistant Director, Teachers, Educators, a Cook and Centre Support.
- The Director is in charge of running their centre and are there to provide any help to families, children and staff.
- The Assistant Director helps the Director with running the centre and being the point of communication when they are not available.
- Our Teachers all hold a University Teaching degree in Early Childhood Education. They are in charge of the Early Years Learning Framework at each of their respective centres, and assisting the staff with their programs.
- Our Educators provide care and support to the children at Emali, taking care of them and incorporating fun experiences into their day.
- All our centres have an on site Cook who caters to all the requirements and special needs of the children, and are in charge of making a healthy and nutritious menu.
- Our Centre Support are an on site team who help keep our centres clean and tidy.
We also have a Head Office where our Management Team is located.
Student Placement is offered to students over 18 years. To inquire please also go to your nearest Emali centre and present a cover letter, resume and your availability.